Saturday, March 1, 2014

User Experience Predictions for 2014

http://uxmag.com/articles/the-top-ux-predictions-for-2014

UX Magazine released a few predictions for user experience trends in 2014

Mostly, they point out that it's smarter and smarter for designers to learn how to code. A rising trend that almost no students at SCAD want to hear. I'd love to master coding (as laughable as that might seem this quarter) but I'm a big fan of focus. I'd like to refine my design instincts before diving into code academy. I feel confident that with the resources out there, my education can continue after I get that glorious and expensive piece of B.F.A paper.

They also point out that business majors are going to want to focus on "customer service," that is, user experience. Most of the article seems to point out that user experience is extremely important and should be the focus of every design. I don't disagree.




No comments:

Post a Comment